Quality of the organisation, staff, and assays performed is embedded in our Quality Management System (QMS), which is based on the ISO 9001:2015 standards and the OECD Guidelines of Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GxP) and supervised by the Quality System Manager (QSM).
The objectives of the QSM are:
- Ensure a constant quality of biomarker analysis and reporting
- Facilitate study-related GLP audits during all critical study phases
- Define a QA audit program and facilitate audits accordingly
- Perform internal and external audits
- Ensure that all all procedures are laid down in SOPs and reviewed by QSM